Town Services‎ > ‎

Code Enforcement

Code Enforcement Officer/Plumbing Inspector
       Call Town Office

A completed Building Notification form must be filed at the Town Office prior to starting construction on any structure larger than 200 square feet. There is no fee associated with this form.

All applicable permits (water, electrical, driveway, etc.) will be required in addition to the Building Notification form.